School reopens after vacation :
- Classes IX & X - 01-06-2018
- Classes UKG to Std VIII - 04-06-2018
- Classes Pre-Kg & LKG - 13-06-2018
- It is mandatory for every student to carry his/her students’ diary and identity card to school every day.
Students should affix their colour passport size photographs and write the required information duly signed by their
parents in the space provided in the students’ diary. Students who come to school on their own should arrive 10
minutes before the bell rings.
- The morning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective
class-rooms. This should be done promptly and in silence.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working
days and for all school functions including Parent Teachers Meetings.
- All the boys must keep their hair short. Girls must tie their hair if it is of shoulder length or longer neatly
with a ribbon(Red/Blue).
- Care must be taken of all school property. No student should damage any school furniture; write or draw anything
on the walls. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children carry their personal belongings themselves to school.
- No lunch boxes, books, notebooks, project work, musical instruments etc. will be carried by the security guard
for being handed over to the students. No calls relating to the same will be entertained at the reception.
- The students are to reach the school at the specified time. He/She will not be allowed to enter the school after
that and no calls will be entertained at the security gate and reception regarding the same.
- Leave - Applications are to be written and signed by the parents. The students’ name, class/sec, and mobile no.
of the parents should be mentioned in all the leave-applications.
- There is nothing called short leave/half day leave except for genuine reasons.
- No application will be entertained requiring the student to leave the school premises for any personal/social
functions i.e. marriages, birthday, going out of station, pujas etc. Parents are requested to regulate their
personal schedules accordingly.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is strictly prohibited.
- Students who come to school with their escorts should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay,
they should report to the school office.
- The school reserves the right to suspend students whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Parents of all students should contact the teachers on the PTM days to note the progress of their wards.
- Parents and Guardians must not visit their wards or teachers without the Principal’s permission.
- Student’s Progress Report Cards will be shown to parents every term, as per the schedule. These must be duly
signed by parents after discussing their ward’s progress. If parent desires to take the report card, it should
be returned within two days intact.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the students.
- A student who uses unfair means during tests/assessments will be given zero in the subject. Repetition of the
same will result in dismissal.
- Students will not be called to answer phone calls during school hours except in emergencies.
- Expensive articles and jewellery are not allowed in the school. In violation of this rule, the article may be
confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in school.
- The parents should not send chocolates to school on their ward’s birthday or on any other occasion.
- Students from LKG to Std II should not carry pencils, pens, crayons, eraser, scale or sharpener to school. It
will be provided by the school.
- Meeting time with the Principals: Morning- 10.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. (Tuesday & Friday) Please note that
other than the above mentioned timing, the parents need to take a prior appointment.
- The fees cover all expenses, including teaching expenses, for the academic year. It is therefore of utmost
importance that all fees be paid promptly.
- Parents are requested to make all payments by draft or cheques drawn in favour of Amarprakash Foundations
- The parents of new entrant are requested to pay the fee for the full year in the is't week of April
- The existing students’ parent are requested to pay the fee on or before 20th of April.
Admissions open for 2018-2019 classes from Pre-Kg to IX Std. Registration